Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Harvey Weinstein To Fight Doc Bully's R-Rating For him or her

States storied MPAA-fighter Harvey: "I've been compelled through the filmmakers and also the children to battle to have an exception therefore we can alter this R rating triggered by some bad language. Like a father of 4, I worry every single day about bullying its a significant and ever-present concern for me personally and my loved ones. I would like every child, parent, and educator in the usa to determine Bully, so it's imperative for all of us to achieve a PG-13 rating. Its better that youngsters see bad language than inappropriate behavior, so my wish would be that the MPAA views the significance of this matter once we get this to appeal. [Pr release via IndieWire]

No comments:

Post a Comment